Monday, July 17, 2023

Book sharing: The Princess and the Goblin

Book sharing Monday. I'm going to share a little bit of what we're reading and fun things that we do along with the books on Mondays as much as possible. I am hoping to get us reading more!

Currently we are reading The Princess and the Goblin for a read aloud. We started out reading the free Kindle version but I decided that I would like to have a hard copy for our home library. It arrived yesterday and I do like the cover. So far this is a great book! We are on chapter 6 at this point.

Untitled

To go along with this book I have found a lovely study guide from A Mind in the Light that I purchased. I am excited to start using it as they help give us some discussion topics and  ideas for extending the story.

Have you read The Princess and the Goblin by George MacDonald?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...