Tuesday, August 1, 2023

ABC blogging: A is for August (first)

abcblog

The month of August is going to be our busiest month this summer. We have a few camping trips, many birthdays, and prep for back to (home)school. I'm looking forward to it all, but I'm also really wanting to hold onto these last few days of summer. I am hoping to just relax and enjoy it. 

There used to be a bloghop (I think) where you'd post what your first day (of the month) looked like. Mine was busy, and I thought it'd be fun to post about what we did for this first ABC blogging through the alphabet post.

Untitled

Started the day out waiting in line at the LEGO store on release day (new sets) to get these pink parrot sets.

Untitled

After that we headed over to Hobby Lobby to kill some time until we were planning to meet friends at Defy. It was so fun to see the fall decor.

Untitled

After that it was time for Defy. I worked on a sticker by number vintage flower page. Found this book at Costco a few days ago. I loved doing this while sitting and visiting.

Untitled

I also put this LEGO Friends polybag together.

Untitled

After we got home it was down time until dinner and then I had a walk with the church ladies at the park. It was 90 degrees. I was super hot so I decided to take a swim in the pool. Felt so good!

Untitled 

After the dip I relaxed a bit and then it was bedtime!

That wraps up the first day of August! And the first post for this round of ABC blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...