Thursday, January 26, 2012

Almost 100 days

I was looking at our 100 day counting tree and realized that we are almost there!

We may be getting done a little earlier than most, I don't know, but we did start this mid-summer.  So, we'll be having a counting to 100 school day soon. 
P1240078
One great book we found at the library with some fun ideas was:
Such a fun book.  We need to check it out again for some ideas!

I also promised the kids that we would go somewhere fun after school, we shall see where that ends up being.

2 comments:

  1. I love the counting tree. Where did you get it? Or did you make it? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure I got that counting tree at a learning store. It was hard to find though! You might look online and see if you can find it.

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...