Friday, January 20, 2012

Welcome

To the new homeschool blog!

I'm very excited about this change, and to be able to share all of our homeschool happenings with you.
I have many hopes and dreams with this new blog, but I hope to also share with you our real life everyday happenings, and the ups and downs of homeschooling.

It'll take me a while to get everything up and running, but for now here is a lovely Chinese New Year doll for you to look at.  April said she looked kind of angry until she had her dragon sign glued on, guess that made her feel better.

P1200066
Our 2012 Chinese New Year paper doll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...