Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas 2015

It has been a great Christmas day so far. We have been very blessed in many ways this Christmas. So thankful for all that we have including the gift of the birth of Jesus Christ. It is such a beautiful thing, and I'm so thankful we celebrate it.

nativity

Christmas eve started off with us eating a super fancy dinner of pizza and pop. I even got the fancy place mats and napkins out for it!  Then we had our first annual Christmas pajama race which I didn't get any pictures of because it all happened so fast. Instead of just the usual opening of Christmas eve PJ's we had a race. All the pj boxes were placed in the middle of the living room floor, and on the signal everybody has to race to find their package, run to a designated area for boys or girls, put their pj's on and run back. It was so fun, and I think all the kids liked it. Oh, and the winner is the one who makes it back to the candy cane first (a plastic candy cane with candy inside). The winner this year was Aaron, and he shared his candy with everyone.

IMG_9736

I did get a picture of Alex with his new Star Wars pj's on in front of the tree before bed.

image

All the kids coming out Christmas morning! They sure are getting big!

IMG_9738

Stockings...

IMG_9743IMG_9742

IMG_9741

IMG_9740

Presents...

image
Alex playing with his new police car
IMG_9746
Alex opening presents

image
Aric got these tsum tsums for April.

image
Aaron's new water speakers. Trying them out.
IMG_9750
One of Aaron's most favorite presents, a stir crazy popcorn popper. "This thing is awesome!" is what he kept saying.
image

Decorations...

IMG_9752
I put our perler bead nativity on our wreath after seeing a friend put some perler beads creations on hers.
IMG_9745
I picked up this nativity at Target last year. I like the colors of this one.

IMG_9744
Our tree on Christmas morning.
image
April took this picture of a snowflake on our tree.



















I wish you happiness and peace on this Christmas day, and I hope you are having a wonderful day with your families.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...