Sunday, December 13, 2015

Salem Youth Symphony concert and Sunday gratitude

Well she did it! She survived her first youth orchestra concert today! Actually, she more than survived. She did beautifully. All of the orchestras did. It was very enjoyable to watch, and I sat there a very proud Mama. I cannot begin to put into words how grateful I am for all she has accomplished in her musical talents.

IMG_9701

IMG_9703

IMG_9705

IMG_9708

IMG_9710

Sunday gratitude...

...I am thankful for all the teachers and lessons that April has had to help her come this far, and that we've had the means to be able to pay for all of it.

...I am thankful for a full weekend of recitals and this concert

...I am thankful that we got a portion of the garage cleaned out this weekend.

...I am thankful that our home is not flooded and that we don't live in an area that was too badly affected by the crazy wet and rainy weather we have been having.

...I am thankful that we get to do something special for a family this Christmas season.

...I am thankful for Christmas cards, both giving and receiving. 

1 comment:

  1. Ack! I totally forgot that was yesterday. That's what I get for not putting it on the calendar. :( Off-topic, I really like that picture of you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...