I haven't done a thankful post for a while...
Today I'm thankful for:
1. Vitamin D. It is one of the many vitamins that I was super deficient in, and I didn't believe the Dr.'s the first 3 or 4 times they told me this, so I didn't take it very well. When I started really taking it in the right dosage it made a huge difference in how I feel. Like night and day. I might have ordered a bit much on my last order, but I won't run out for a while!
2. For reading, and books. I love that Aaron, my 9 year old boy is developing at his own pace in this area. Although I wish it were a bit faster, I don't want him to hate reading. I am hoping that someday he will love it, even if it's not his favorite right now.
3. That Aaron won 1st place at the pinewood derby. Not just that he won first place, though that is a huge bonus, but that he put so much time and energy into his car. I am especially thankful for his Dad that walked him through each and every step, but made him do it all on his own. I'm thankful for all the detail and precision that was taken to make it as well. It's a good thing I wasn't helping I might have missed many details that I didn't know should be there!
4. I'm thankful that I get to be on the review crew. We are already finding some great products that are blessing our homeschool and family. It truly is a dream come true, and a blessing!
5. I am thankful for my callings at church. I have recently started teaching Alex's class (4 and 5 year-old's), and I'm thankful for their sweet little thoughts. I made this sign for my class (it's a CTR shield) since we are learning about "choosing the right" this year. I'm thankful for my desire to make things like this so that the children can become excited about the lesson.
6. I'm thankful for the days I can get the table cleared for lunch time. I have done it a few times this week, and it's so nice.
I'm joining up with Chasing Slow: 52 lists blog style. This weeks list is what are you grateful for?