Monday, November 14, 2016

52 Lists: Gratitude List (week 45)

gratitude

This week's list is things we are grateful for, and I've got a lot!

I'm thankful for...
  • Being a mother
  • My husband
  • My children
  • My warm home
  • Life's experiences
  • The ocean
  • Food to eat
  • Service projects and cub scouts
  • A lovely birthday lunch out with my family
  • My carpet cleaner
  • Friends
  • Game nights
  • Temple Trips and the Temple itself
  • Prayer
  • Peaceful feelings
  • The fun of looking at new cars
  • Homeschooling
  • Freedom
  • Knowledge
  • Books and libraries
I think I will stop there. These are all things I have been grateful for in the last few weeks specifically. These lists are so fun to make! But can be challenging too. I am linking up with:

52 lists with Chasing Slow

1 comment:

  1. Such a great list! It can be pretty hard to stop the listing once you get going.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...