Thursday, January 12, 2017

Blogging through the alphabet

One of my favorite games to play with the kids when they are bored, or we are driving in the car and they need something to keep them busy is play the abc game. So, naturally I think it is fitting that I would enjoy blogging through the alphabet too. I am going to enjoy coming up with something for each letter. I don't think I will have any particular theme, it will just be random. Maybe whatever is happening that day/week/month. It starts next week with the letter A. I'm excited!


A Net In Time Schooling

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I did that several years ago and occasionally think of doing it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to complete this and sadly didn't complete the task. I'm sure that you will have fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...