Thursday, April 5, 2018

Homeschool Diploma (A REVIEW)

Homeschool Diploma

It's amazing how fast time flies when it comes to children growing up. I am already looking at my daughter graduating next year, in 2019, and recently had the opportunity to get a Homeschool Diploma as we prepare for her upcoming graduation. We had many options to choose from while creating her diploma with a fully customizable Standard Diploma. I was able to pick everything from size, orientation of the folder, to the seals, and writing.

The ordering and delivery process was quick and efficient. I was guided through each step of the ordering page with options to upgrade along the way. I was fully made aware of the costs of upgrades, and what was included. I had examples of everything, and what it would look like. After I ordered my package was in my mail box just a few days later! It came in a sturdy envelope with a reminder on the front to NOT BEND. I opened it up, and found that it came in a resealable plastic zipper pouch, which we are encouraged to store it in. I am very happy to see that as I have to store it until next year!

IMG_2904
Storage envelope for the diploma and cover.

I just had my daughter's name printed on the front. I could have had some things added like 'Diploma of Graduation', or a school name (for an extra fee), but I chose to leave it blank since all that information will be on the inside. I do love all the choices though!

IMG_2901
This is the purple cover choice. There are other color choices.

For the diploma itself, we could choose to put the name of a school on top. We don't have a good name for our homeschool, so I just chose to write 'Diploma of Homeschool', and it's optional to add the city you live in. Then, of course you put the student's name in. We also had the choice for the paper we wanted it printed on. There are 3 different choices for the seal as well. I chose 'Excellence in Home Education.' The other two seals say: 'Soli Deo Gloria To God Alone be the Glory,' or the year emossed in the center and spelled out around it. Finally, there were spaces for me to sign it when I received it. Now I get to tuck it away until next Spring when she has her graduation.

IMG_2903
The finished product, dated for June 2019, which is when she will graduate.
This is just the tip of the graduating "ice berg." There are many more graduation supplies offered through Homeschool Diploma! They have caps and gowns, announcements, class rings and gifts, shirts, tassles, and more! If we have more needs as we get closer to my daughter's graduation, I'm thankful to know this is all available.

They also have products for 8th grade, and Kindergarden graduations too. There are options to order as an individual homeschoolers, homeschool groups, or school groups. Some of the other crew members reviewed different products, if you'd like to see what they have to say about the Standard Diploma, or any other products you can find their reviews by clicking on the banner below.


Kindergarten Graduation and Junior High Diploma for your Homeschool  {Homeschool Diploma Reviews}
Crew Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...