Thursday, April 12, 2018

My favorite meals {52 lists} #15

I have been MIA with my 52 lists posts! It's a bummer when life gets busy, and there's just not enough of me to keep up. But, I'm back for this one. How can I pass up one that involves food?? I think this one should be pretty easy.

Untitled
Free breakfast at the hotel we are staying at for 5 days? Yes please!

My favorite meals:

  • Anything breakfast. This is my absolute favorite meal of the day. I'd be happy to eat it for lunch and dinner too, and no particular breakfast is my favorite. I love it all.
  •  BBQ. I really love most of what comes off the BBQ.
  • Mexican food. I could eat out at a Mexican restaurant pretty much anytime of the week. We have it pretty regularly at home too.
  • Eating out. I love any meal I don't have to cook. I am guilty of doing this way too much.

Untitled
We had a fun St. Patrick's day potluck and invited several family friends over. It is something I've wanted to do for a long time, and we made it happen this year. Might be a yearly happening now! That will definitely count as one of my favorite meals.

  • With friends and family. I love meals where we gather whether it's for a holiday with lots of family, a picnic at the park with church friends, or a meal at a home with a family that invites us over. If I could, I'd have people over way more than we do.
  • Any meal that has a special theme, tradition, or holiday. I love to do things like make rainbow pancakes for my kids on St. Patrick's Day, or go to Chinese food on Chinese new year. 
Untitled
We made rainbow pancakes on St. Patrick's Day again this year. It's a fun tradition now.

That probably covers a lot of my favorite meals. I'm sure there are more because I love food, but I can't think of specifics at the moment. I am linking this up with:


52 lists with Olive & Plaid

1 comment:

  1. Breakfast is my favorite, also. I do like lunch, but come dinner time...I'd prefer not to eat (or have someone cook it for me). Your rainbow pancakes are too cool!!! I used to make my boys pancakes in the shape of the letter their name began with. They'd probably laugh if I'd do it now since the two left at home are 21 and 19. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...