Monday, February 18, 2019

Another round of ABC blogging through the alphabet!

I am excited for a new round of ABC blogging starting this week! This time we are field trippin' through the alphabet. I probably have enough pictures and field trips from the past 5-10 years already, but I am hoping to TRY to share a new field trip each week going in ABC order. I am sure there will be weeks where we just don't get to it, in which case I have plenty of field trip reserves, but I am excited to get some new field trips and learning opportunities under our belts over the next few months.

Thinking back on the field trips we used to take in our early years of homeschooling, we used to go on some pretty awesome trips...

P5300089
Suspension bridge on hike in Oregon


And see some pretty neat things...
P6110119
Tanks at Evergreen Air and Space Museum


Some field trips were just for fun and play...
PC199720
Bubble room at the Gilbert House in Salem, OR


 Some field trips were child specific...
PC309816
April's first visit to the American Girl store


Some field trips we have taken are a once in a lifetime experience...
P6101402
Huge dock washed ashore from the Japan tsunami


Some field trips are so packed full of new information, and yet so fun...
IMG_1351
Rosse Posse Elk farm in Mollala, OR


There are field trips that involve a day at the beach, and an adventure...
Untitled
Oregon Coast quest



And, some field trips we get to see new people and cultures...
Untitled
Summer reading program, Wilsonville library

I feel so lucky and blessed to find so many great field trip opportunities for the kids. I am looking forward to finding some more as we field trip through the alphabet.


abcblogging

 

2 comments:

  1. I love field trips and sharing new opportunities. I am looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing memories you are making! We have a few trips under our belt, but not an alphabet worth.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...