Thursday, February 7, 2019

Pinewood Derby 2019

Another Pinewood Derby is in the books. A few weeks ago our Cub Scout Pack held it's annual Pinewood Derby race. It was a crazy, busy, loud night so I didn't get many pictures. I was definitely more focused on surviving the evening. I also had the job of awards for each boy, so I was at the table tying to come up with a creative award for each car. Luckily I had a list, and help, but it was still very stressful and harder than it looks. It was a fun evening for all the boys and girls though! We had something like 43 cars racing.

IMG_3123

I caught one of the final races at the end!

IMG_3124

 Aric won first place. He thought she was going to pour milk on his head...

IMG_3125

He got really worried. She had set a full milk container in his lap, took it, and switched it before he turned around...

IMG_3126

I think he was pretty relieved that it was just confetti. He still laughed.

IMG_3127

That's what you get for winning first place! Super fun.

IMG_3128

Aric and his car and his gold medal:

IMG_3130

Alex and his car. He was in the final races, and almost made it in the top 3. He made a pretty awesome car for his first year.

IMG_3131

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...