Thursday, August 27, 2020

Thankful Thursday: Sunshine

Untitled
Foster Lake


It has been way too long since I've done a Thankful Thursday! I just need to stop and be thankful tonight before this Thursday is over with. We just spent a full day out in the sunshine, and it was just so nice. We haven't really done much of anything this summer, so it was nice to finally do something we love.

Tonight I am Thankful for:

42. A boat that allows us to be out and just enjoy the beauty of the earth and water all around us.
43. New ideas, thoughts, and inspiration for the new school year (because I wasn't having any for a while)
44. Things starting back up such as parkour (PE) for the boys, and homeschool co-op.

 This is a continuation of my thankful list. My last thankful Thursday post was on 7/9/20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...