Thursday, July 9, 2020

Thankful Thursday: pictures

Untitled

Alex found some pictures the other day, and he wanted to lay them all out on the table. He wants to put pictures of his family by his bed to help him sleep at night, so he was having to make some choices. I saw all these memories laid out on the table and it made my heart so happy. I'm so thankful for so many happy memories. Some I had even forgotten about. I'm also thankful for pictures to help us remember.

Today I am thankful for:

39. Memories--good and bad. Mostly the good/sweet ones. Remembering life is so important.
40. Photographs
41. A good printer.

This is a continuation of my thankful list. My last thankful Thursday post was on 6/25/20.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...