Tuesday, January 16, 2024

52 lists for calm: Your senses right now

Take one minute to focus and check in with each of your senses, what do you feel, smell, hear, taste, and see? List everything you can sense right in this moment:

  • I feel warm
  • I see ice outside
  • I see lights to read in the dark
  • I taste a meat stick I just snacked on
  • I smell nothing
  • I can breathe okay
  • I feel excited for bed
  • I hear peace and quiet
  • I see LEGO to be built
  • I feel tired

The challenge this week is to try this everyday in different environments, sitting down for 5 minutes and just go through each sense and jot down what I feel. I am hoping to do this outside at least once. 

This is a lists project from the book 52 lists for Calm by Moorea Seal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...