Monday, January 8, 2024

Book Sharing Monday

 

I just want to share the book I am currently listening to for the new women's book club that started back up with some local women. I am thoroughly enjoying this book. It's full of great ideas for learning to love where you live. There are stories and lots of real ideas for things you can start doing in your own town and why these things help. There are even check lists at the end of each chapter for fun and service oriented things to do that really help you feel a part of the community.

 

Untitled
The physical copy that I checked out from the library to have for reference.

 

Untitled
I love that I can listen to the book. It helps me so much to be able to listen while doing other tasks.


Untitled
One of the Love Your City checklists.

I am only about halfway through the book currently, but so far it is a very pleasant read. Hoping to put some of these love your city ideas into action. Also looking forward to the first book club meeting of the year to discuss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...