Saturday, May 13, 2017

A new me (at least the hair)

I've been trying to decide what exactly I should do with my hair. I've tossed around the idea of coloring it, but haven't been brave enough to try it yet. I decided I'd go curly! At least with curly the color is still the same, but color may be next.

18403716_10210496314378544_348001276803044357_n



I wasn't sure if I just wanted wavy, or full on ringlet curls. In the end I obviously went a little more than wavy. I've never had a perm. I've never really done anything with my hair except cut it! This was a fun change though. I'm excited to learn how to take care of curly hair, and keep the curls as long as possible. This was a fun Mother's Day treat.

Untitled


Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...