Friday, July 30, 2021

N is for Ninjago (LEGO board game)

A few weeks ago I posted about a homemade LEGO Ninjago game, but just after I posted about that I found out there is a real LEGO Ninjago board game that you build and play. We have quite a few of these LEGO games, but I never knew that there was a Ninjago one!

IMG_4748

I only found out when a friend posted a picture of her game closet on Facebook. I commented on it, and she said I could borrow it if I wanted to. I took her up on that offer! I also offered for her to borrow one of our LEGO games in return. She is trying our Harry Potter game out.

IMG_4746

It's a fun game of battles and defeating the skeleton dude. The goal is to collect the 4 golden weapons! There is even a spinning top to use for the "battles."

IMG_4747

For some reason, I didn't get any pictures of us playing the game. I may decide to find this one on ebay someday. I am going to keep my eyes open for a used one at thrift stores and such too. I'd love to add it to our collection. But, now it's time to give this one back to my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...