Welcome back to this week's blogging through the alphabet series, the letter N. I had a nice break last week and was able to do some catching up reading everyone's posts from the last few weeks. I hope you had a nice break too! This week we are on the letter N and I'll be posting about LEGO Ninjago. My co-host Chareen has been posting about various homeschool topics/advice and this week she'll be posting about Netflix in your homeschool. I'm excited to see what she shares!
Before we get started let's have a glimpse of last week's letter M posts:
- Making Facebook Easier from A Net in Time
- Music from the American Civil war from A Mom's Quest to Teach
- Math Resources for Home Education from Every Bed of Roses
- Discovering the M rabbits from At Home Pets
- Rabbit Manure, The Scoop on Poop from A Net in Time
- Making an Adult from A Net in Time
- Math Games from me (Our Homeschool Notebook)
- Monticello from A Mom's Quest to Teach
- Modest Mussorgsky (composers ABC) from At Home: Where Life Happens
- Letter M Homeschool Tips from Homeschooling Highway
- Your post must be family-friendly. We have the right to remove any posts that are inappropriate.
- When linking up you agree to give us permission to share your post or a photo in any future blog posts and social media shares.
- Please link back to the host or co-hosts blog, and use the image if you want.
- If you can, check out a few other posts in the link-up and leave some comment love.
- Please, make sure your posts relate to the alphabet or blogging through the alphabet in some way. Evergreen content (past posts that relate) is also welcome.
- The link-up will be available for one week for each letter.
- Last of all, have fun. If you can’t join for one week, don’t stress. Just join next time, and enjoy!