Monday, February 20, 2012

stART--snowballs

I came across some old posts that I never got to.  We actually did this way back in December, but I think it's still relevant.  It's not Spring yet, right?  The book that we read was Snowballs by Lois Elhert.  I love these books.  The pictures are made up of food, objects, and clothing.  It was pretty easy to make an art project with this book.

PB279544 

The story is pretty cute too.  In this story the different family members are "snowmen".  It was cute to see how they dressed them up.  April wanted to read the story to everyone this time.

PB279543


I put out all kinds of food items, objects, and drew a snowman on a huge piece of white construction paper for each child.  They decorated how they wanted.
PB279545

A cute snowman!
PB279548

I am linking this up to stART on Thursday's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...