Sunday, February 26, 2012

Top 10 reasons we homeschool...

I could make this a very long and inclusive list, AND give tons of explanations, but I just wanted to share some basic reasons why we homeschool.   

P9199019
10.  It's right for our family
9. I know everything my children are learning
8. We can move at our own pace, and drop anything that's not working.
7. I love being around my kids and sending them away for half the day doesn't work for me.
6. We can take our time in the morning, no running around to worry about.
5. I can discover the world along with my children.
4. It's a lot of fun.
3. We can go where we want, when we want.
2. We can include religion, prayer, and spiritual activities in our day.
1. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...