Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'll miss picnik!

I am one of the many people that is very sad to see picnik (one of the easiest to use online photo editing websites) going away this coming April.  It has been one of my photo editing best friends.  If you don't know already, I love editing.  I also love using picnik for a little bit of creating.  I finally created a button!  I don't know why I didn't do it a long time ago.  Here's the new button:

blogbutton
April helped me, and she had some great ideas for it.  I might have to do some more buttons and things before it goes away.  I also made the new header up there in picnik too. 

So, so, sad to see picnik go.  But, so, so glad that I finally made a button!  If you want to know how to make something fun in picnik Joy's Hope has a farewell to picnik tutorial, and that's where I got my inspiration to make my button.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...