Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas fun--Grinch day

Our advent book and craft today:  "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"and Tinsel trees.

 We read (and watched) How the Grinch stole Christmas today.
Then we decorated (finally!).
Then we drove to look at lights.
IMG_5165

 April and I were the only ones to really do the mini-tinsel trees.  The boys didn't have the patience.  We had fun together while the boys made random things out of pipe cleaners.
April's is the blue and white one.  Mine are the other 2.  The multi-colored one was my first practice try.  Then I actually followed the real instructions and came out with the brown and red one.
IMG_5163


 Our Christmas decorations this year.  It finally feels more like Christmas around here...
IMG_5168

 I love how this looks with all the nativity's together.  I think I'm dreaming though.  I know these are going to have to eventually be moved up high.
IMG_5167

 The mantle...
IMG_5169


IMG_5170

A, B, C, advent countdown...
IMG_5171
 It's so nice to finally have everything up! 

Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...