Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A book report finished!

I think the homeschool hallelujah chorus must have rang out today because April finally finished her Anne of Green Gables book report! I had her do a formal written report for this one.  She was very happy with how it turned out.  I used the format that So You Think You Learn used for her daughter.  It has specific questions for each paragraph, and she wrote a paragraph at a time so it wasn't too overwhelming.

She started this before Christmas.  I'm not really sure why it didn't get done faster.  I think it was the typing part.  She had all the paragraphs done a while ago, but getting it typed was the hold up.


IMG_5494
This is the cover she made
IMG_5495
The page report.

Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...