Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Taking a moment to look up and be thankful...
image

  • I am thankful that I let my boys stay up one night to watch the olympics.  We have no way to record it and watch it later, so we have to watch it when it's on.  They loved that, and it was fun snuggling up with them.
  • I am thankful that I decided this week to continue apologia science astronomy.  My boys really enjoyed it.  The sonlight science is not enough for them each day.  We might continue with bits and pieces of the sonlight, but I really like the apologia books much better.
  • I am thankful to see April at the piano/keyboard a lot this week.  She's just doing her own thing, and teaching herself again which I love.  She stopped playing around for fun when she was taking lessons, and lost her love for it.  I'm glad to see it's back!
  •  I'm thankful for all the food that we have.  That we have plenty of it.
  • I'm thankful for all this extra time at home while Hubby is recovering.  It is hard for me sometimes to be stuck at home all the time.  But, I have had a lot of time for blogging, and re-organizing!
  • I am thankful for being able to get books we need for school from the library.  I love the library.
Desiree

1 comment:

  1. Good list - I love the library, too. Thanks for sharing about the science.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...