Saturday, February 1, 2014

homeschool skate

We finally made it up to the Oaks park homeschool skate time on Monday.  I always forget about it, and it's quite a drive so this is the first we've gone this school year.  The kids sure loved it though.  Except one kid.  He made it around once, then he was done.

IMG_5471
The whole rink stayed pretty much like this the whole time.  Lots of room to skate around!

IMG_5470
HI

IMG_5469
Aaron making his way around.  He got better by the time we left.  They all did.  We'll have to go back soon so they can practice, and not forget what they learned this time.

IMG_5467
This would be the kiddo that didn't like it much.  He was done after one round.

IMG_5463
April flew around that rink.  On the way there I was thinking about how I have been taking April to this skating rink since she was about 3 or 4.  She loves to skate.  I'm sure if we lived closer she'd be doing some classes.

IMG_5466
ZOOM!  I love this pic.


IMG_5461
I was trying to get him to go again.  He wasn't buying it.
 Desiree

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...