Monday, February 5, 2018

My current and future dreams and goals {52 lists} #4

I'm really good at dreaming, not so good at setting the goals, so I will split this up into 2 lists. My dreams and some goals I have for 2018.

Dreams:
  • Taking the family to Disneyland
  • Starting back into photography
  • Owning a business with my hubby
  • Traveling the country/world
  • A bigger house with possibly some land
  • Taking the family on a cruise
Goals I have for 2018:
  • More family home evenings
  • More spiritual moments in our home
  • Exercise and run/walk more (myself and my family)
  • Date nights with hubby and individual kids
  • Serve others more
  • Bring back art to our homeschool
  • Read books
  • Make new friends
  • Enjoy more science experiments and lessons
  • Eat healthier
  • Eat out less
  • Learn how to cook healthier foods
  • Use my sewing machine more
  • Learn how to crochet (amigurumi)
  • Find peace within myself
I am happy to say that a lot of these goals are already happening, and 1 or 2 of the dreams may be on the horizon (in the works)!

52 lists with Olive & Plaid

2 comments:

  1. I pray your dreams come true! I was just at Disney with girls and it was magical. Great goals -- I need to eat healthier, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I hope some of your dreams come true!
    Brenley

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...