Monday, February 26, 2018

My Spring Bucket List {52 lists} #8

I am pretty excited for Spring to be here. I am looking forward to the nicer weather, and all the fun activities that come along with it. So, here is my list of things I hope to do during the season of Spring.

  • Celebrate holidays: St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Mother's and Father's Day
  • Memorial Day camping
  • Visit the zoo
  • Hikes
  • Prepare a Garden
  • Get the yard in shape
  • Baseball (kids to play in homeschool baseball league)
  • Farmer's Markets
  • Spring cleaning
  • Volunteer/Service projects
  • Host a game night
  • Nature Studies
  • Wash cars
  • Peter Rabbit movie
  • Archery
  • Attend daughter's violin concert.
  • Take a trip to the coast.
  • Spring Break (time off)
  • Canoe trip
  • Spring crafts
  • Science fair
  • Visit the tulip fields
  • Pick Strawberries.
I am hoping to post about a lot of these! I may even add to the list as I think of more. What are you doing this Spring?

52 lists with Olive & Plaid

8 comments:

  1. I really like your list, especially all the fun outdoor moments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I need to get outdoors more for sure.

      Delete
  2. Your list is fantastic!! I want to visit the tulip fields, too. Will have to add that to my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tulip fields are so pretty. Definitely a must.

      Delete
  3. I haven't written my list yet, but your list is inspiring me to get started! It all looks great. We want to see the new Peter Rabbit movie, too. I hope you have a great spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great list! I've only got a few things on my list and I may just borrow a few of your ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I always look forward to what's on your lists!

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...