Thursday, February 15, 2018

P is for Pictionary

I am catching up on my past blogging through the alphabet posts from last year when I was doing our favorite games, so here is the letter P game, Disney Pictionary DVD edition.

Untitled

It is a fun version of Pictionary with a DVD to add some real clips and pictures from Disney movies.

Untitled

It doesn't just use the DVD, there is also drawing by team players too. It plays much like the classic Pictionary where you roll the die, draw a card, and pick the category that the color matches. If it says DVD, then the DVD draws for you.

Untitled

To begin our day today I played with the 3 boys. Aaron and Alex were a team, and Aric and I were a team.

Untitled

Alex was able to play this pretty well even though he is only 7. This is the first time that he's really played it "right." There is the timer on the TV for the person drawing.

Untitled

We've had this game for a few years, but hadn't played it for a while. It was fun to take it out again, and enjoy a game morning for a break. Also, I think that takes care of art for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...