Monday, February 5, 2018

What I am grateful for {52 lists} #5

I am grateful for...

  • Our health and wellness
  • My roof overhead
  • Food to eat each day
  • Water
  • Fun things to do outdoors (hiking, biking, beach)
  • The beauty of nature to be had while doing those fun things
  • Having the ability to stay at home with the children and take care of them
  • Friends
  • Exercise/the ability to move my body
  • Libraries
  • Rain
  • Sunshine
  • My husband and children
  • Gardens
  • Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter; each season and what it has to offer
  • Church
  • Computers
  • Books and the ability to read
  • Walks with my family
  • Having fun with my family
  • Vacation
  • Memories
I think this list could go on for a while. These are just the big ones. I do try to keep a running list in my journal of specific things I'm grateful for each day. Some days it's easy to list those out, and some days I really have to think about it. You know how that goes right? I'm always more grateful when I'm done though!

52 lists with Olive & Plaid

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know where to stop my list, either. Just when you think you're "done" something else pops into your head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that you added libraries! This list is one that could go on and on and that's why I do a post each week of gratitude. It's been fun to keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list! ❤️ So many good things. I'm playing catch up, but wanted to pop in and say hi. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...