Tuesday, August 17, 2021

R is for Rummikub (Disney version)

I am trying to finish my abc "games" blog series from a few years ago (2017), so the pictures from this are old, but the games we still love!

This is for the letter R and the game is Rummikub. At the time we had only the Disney Kids' Edition. This game was well-loved.

IMG_1982

And it's a great introduction to Rummikub.

IMG_1981

This is little Alex (from 2017) playing the game with me.

IMG_1983

We have now graduated to the Original Rummikub game. We have yet to play this particular one, so I don't have pictures, but we did play a miniature version back when we were first married. I don't know if we still have that version. I haven't been able to find it, so I ordered a full-sized one to get us playing!

Untitled

That wraps up the letter R for my games abc.

1 comment:

  1. Hadn't thought of this game in years. We never had it but I enjoyed playing it at church and at friend's homes.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...