Thursday, September 9, 2021

LEGO ABCs: V is for Vacation

Welcome to the letter V this week! Boy V nearly did me in. Which is why this is so late, and finally getting posted on Thursday instead of Wednesday. I decided I just couldn't do it. I couldn't think of anything. So, I just need a vacation. Actually, I was on vacation over the long holiday weekend (Labor Day for the United States), so I guess I'll use that as my excuse as to why we built nothing. But also, the letter V was just hard. My co-host Chareen has shared her post about Value Added Learning.

Visforvacation

I'm very sorry I have no builds to share this week, but I really needed to get this linky up, so we'll just get right to that!

That's all for our LEGO fun this week! Thank you for reading and joining us!

Now it's your turn to share! Please join co-host Chareen and me as we blog through the alphabet and link-up below:


To see what others shared last week, visit the Letter U blogging through the alphabet post.

LetterV mainabcimage

**Rules for linking up:
  1. Your post must be family-friendly. We have the right to remove any posts that are inappropriate. 
  2. When linking up you agree to give us permission to share your post or a photo in any future blog posts and social media shares. 
  3. Please link back to the host or co-hosts blog, and use the image if you want. 
  4. If you can, check out a few other posts in the link-up and leave some comment love. 
  5. Please, make sure your posts relate to the alphabet or blogging through the alphabet in some way. Evergreen content (past posts that relate) is also welcome. 
  6. The link-up will be available for one week for each letter. The Linky party is scheduled to go live at 2pm every Wednesday.
  7. Last of all, have fun. If you can’t join for one week, don’t stress. Just join next time, and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That van is so fun. It's a stock photo, but I believe they do have a van set like that from LEGO. I do wish I could have done something better for the letter V!

      Delete
  2. No worries. The Letter V is hard for a Lego word. You've done great with all these posts. I've really enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...