Wednesday, September 22, 2021

LEGO ABCs: X is for Xylophone

Here we are! In the home stretch with the letter X. Just 2 more letters and a wrap-up post after that and we're done. I have really enjoyed this series, but I will be glad to build whatever I want after this is all done. This week I built a xylophone, and my co-host Chareen is sharing about the X-Factor in Your Homeschool.

xisforxylophone

The letter X is hard, but I went with a classic, the xylophone. At first I really didn't want to, but after looking at so many options, any options, there weren't really any. Then I realized that a xylophone could be doable. A very basic one anyway. None of my boys was up for the challenge, so it was all me.

IMG_4898

So, I looked up some pictures, and even searched for any LEGO ones that might have been built. There were a few nice LEGO ones that people created, but I didn't have the time to figure out how to make it look fancy. I am also limited on pieces that I have. I couldn't find any pieces long enough to make it longer, so mine ended up pretty short. But, here's my basic xylophone. It's not much, but it looks kinda cute!

IMG_4899

That's all for our LEGO fun this week! Thank you for reading and joining us!

Now it's your turn to share! Please join co-host Chareen and me as we blog through the alphabet and link-up below:


To see what others shared last week, visit the Letter W blogging through the alphabet post.

LetterX mainabcimage

**Rules for linking up:
  1. Your post must be family-friendly. We have the right to remove any posts that are inappropriate. 
  2. When linking up you agree to give us permission to share your post or a photo in any future blog posts and social media shares. 
  3. Please link back to the host or co-hosts blog, and use the image if you want. 
  4. If you can, check out a few other posts in the link-up and leave some comment love. 
  5. Please, make sure your posts relate to the alphabet or blogging through the alphabet in some way. Evergreen content (past posts that relate) is also welcome. 
  6. The link-up will be available for one week for each letter. The Linky party is scheduled to go live at 2pm every Wednesday.
  7. Last of all, have fun. If you can’t join for one week, don’t stress. Just join next time, and enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I'm continually inspired by what you build with your lego. I'm afraid I'm not very adventurous with lego. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your xylophone. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...