Wednesday, September 22, 2021

W is for Wingspan--A board game about birds

It's the first day of fall, so I thought we'd spend the day doing some fall-ish things. So, we're playing some board games today, and one of them is a new one we just got for school called Wingspan. We just received it yesterday and I'm opening it up this morning to get it all prepared, so I thought I'd share it for our letter W board game series.

Untitled

This game has a lot of pieces and things to put together. It's both overwhelming and exciting. I'm sure once we get to know the rules and play we'll enjoy it though. I love the little bird eggs!

Untitled

There's even a bird house!

Untitled

Now I want to go out and do some bird watching. That might be a perfect start to fall activity. What do you do on the first day of fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...