Thursday, March 24, 2016

52 lists: week 11~daily essentials

tulip
I decided to make my "essentials" list into my daily essentials. Basically the things that I feel are essential to most of my days. All of this would happen on a perfect day. Every last one.
  • quiet time
  • learning
  • outdoors
  • reading
  • healthy food
  • routine
  • spontaneous adventures
  • prayer
  • scripture time
  • pondering time
  • laughter
  • family time
  • friend connections
  • reminders
  • phone and texting
  • emails
  • water
  • food
  • warmth (or cool depending on the season)
  • housekeeping
  • exercise
  • love

52 lists with Chasing Slow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...