Monday, October 19, 2015

PeeWee soccer is over


Phew!

Alex played PeeWee soccer this Fall, and he had a blast. I was asked to be a coach because I checked the "I might be interested" box on his registration. Sure enough I got a call, and I had a blast too! I loved doing that even though it was way out of my comfort zone. It was fun to cheer all these little ones on. I learned a lot, and I might even do it again. Maybe. There's a lot to be said about being the parent that just gets to sit and watch though.

IMG_8723

 For the most part we didn't have ANY bad weather mornings. It maybe sprinkled a tiny bit one Saturday morning, but that was it. Mostly it looked like this, Sunny and breezy.

IMG_8722

Alex learned a lot too. I think he has a lot of potential in soccer. He just loves to play sports period. He's my high energy kid for sure!

IMG_8732

The last game he really got in there, and had a lot of fun.

IMG_8903

He scored some goals, and then did a funny little victory dance afterward. It was his first game to score any goals. There was a lot of good energy from all the kids at this last game.

IMG_8907

There he goes! And, somehow I think we ended up always going toward the same goal every game. I'll have to remember to change it up next time.

IMG_8908

Aric still has 2 more games left in his season, so I'll have to do a separate post with some shots of him later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...