Thursday, October 29, 2015

Remember her?

She made a come back tonight.

23

 My little ballerina is now a big ballerina and has decided to take up ballet again!

22

Watching her doing ballet tonight brought so many fun memories back that I just had to share a few from so many years ago.

16

But, really it wasn't so long ago...7 or 8 years maybe.

PC195021

I remember how my heart soared for her when I watched her up there on that stage for each recital and Nutcracker. Momma hearts can swell so big. Giving her flowers was just so special.

PC195016

Such sweet memories!

1 comment:

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...