Tuesday, March 9, 2021

52 lists ~ The things I should ignore (week 10)

I am still working my way through this book, The 52 Lists Project. I started it last year, but only got through a few of the lists. So, I'm going through it again, filling in the lists that I missed, and maybe adding to the ones I've already done. I will share as I go!

Untitled

Week 10 - List the things you should ignore:

  • Negative thoughts
  • Facebook
  • Sweets
  • Bad Dreams
  • Gossip
  • Mean People
  • People's Judgements
  • Mistakes I've made/past/things I can't change
  • Bad Days
  • Unfounded fears
  • Doubts
  • The voice that tells me I can't
  • Distractions
  • Eating out
  • Impulse purchases
  • Impulse decisions
  • Yelling
  • Too much TV/movies
  • Wasting time
  • Assumptions about situations
  • Video games
  • Comments that don't help
A lot of these things do relate to each other, and there are some that I can't completely ignore for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...