Tuesday, March 16, 2021

52 lists ~ The ways you can rejuvenate your space (week 11)

This week's list is perfect for how I'm feeling. I think I have the spring cleaning bug and want the whole house to be clean and organized. Unfortunately, my energy levels aren't matching that ambition, so making this list will probably be as far as I get, lol. Hopefully not! But, I've just not had the energy. Although I am dreaming about painting all the rooms and freshening up everything.

List the ways you can rejuvenate your space:

  • a fresh coat of paint
  • clean out the clutter
  • change up decor
  • new art work
  • deep cleaning
  • rearrange furniture
  • make new usage of space
  • add lights
  • add color
  • add nature
  • organization/storage solutions
  • out with the old, in with the new
  • add some seasonal decor
  • decorate the mantle
  • hang new family pictures
  • add some flowers
  • create unique wall art
  • hang your favorite quotes
  • add/change lighting
  • houseplants by sunny windows
  • baskets/bins to hide junk

The challenge: pick one thing I can do this week and notice how my space (and mood) changes. 

I need to focus on our bathroom remodel still, and the boys' room. This will definitely help my mood if we can get these spaces done/under control.


Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...