Thursday, March 4, 2021

Thankful Thursday: LEGO's

 Today I am thankful for:

LEGO's

These fun little bricks have provided hours of fun for me and all the kids. They are good for spending time building together, and it's just fun to create something with your hands. I find building with them very soothing and a good outlet for some of my creative energies that I can't always get right through drawing or other hobbies. So very thankful that we have the collection that we have too.

Untitled
Toy Story 4 set
Untitled
Animal Mosaics from Frugal Fun For Boys and Girls
Untitled
LEGO city Fun Fair kit

I'm also thankful for all the YouTube video builds that are available. It's fun to turn one on and just see how they're built. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...