Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Book sharing: The Raft

We discovered this book last summer. We had checked it out from the library, I think I found it on a summer children's book list somewhere. After we read the book Alex asked if we could buy it, he liked it a lot. He doesn't ask to buy books very often.

Untitled

I pulled it out this last week to read to my class at our co-op, and to go along with it we made "rafts" out of popsicle sticks and they drew animals on them just like in the story. 

Untitled

This is a beautifully illustrated story, and a good one for summer dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...